youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,121 Amberrlicious said: Why Pengu and not Pingu ? Click to expand... Maybe cuz Pingu is the noot one?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,123 BunnyBeeHope said: Right back to it. Later folks have fun for me Click to expand... TC x
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,124 BunnyBeeHope said: Right back to it. Later folks have fun for me Click to expand... Bye! See ya later!
BunnyBeeHope said: Right back to it. Later folks have fun for me Click to expand... Bye! See ya later!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,125 youngbustyredhead said: Maybe cuz Pingu is the noot one? Click to expand... Exactly lol I’m easily confused
youngbustyredhead said: Maybe cuz Pingu is the noot one? Click to expand... Exactly lol I’m easily confused
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,126 @Harthacnut, I know you feel empty without me, but that doesn't mean you have to stay offline.
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,127 Amberrlicious said: Why Pengu and not Pingu ? Click to expand... Was just about to ask the same
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,128 Amberrlicious said: Why Pengu and not Pingu ? Click to expand... Pingu is good too.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,129 Amberrlicious said: Exactly lol I’m wonderful Click to expand...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,130 ConsciousNobody said: @Harthacnut Click to expand... Doing extra hours this week I think to cover for someone, prob exhausted
ConsciousNobody said: @Harthacnut Click to expand... Doing extra hours this week I think to cover for someone, prob exhausted
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,131 Penguin. Pengu. original thought process.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,132 I feel like Pengu has been used here more?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,133 Well be good or goodish or yourself everyone. Tc. Enjoy your time.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,134 Idk I’ll probably put off changing it some more so it’s a noot point
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,135 ConsciousNobody said: Well be good or goodish or yourself everyone. Tc. Enjoy your time. Click to expand... Goodish
ConsciousNobody said: Well be good or goodish or yourself everyone. Tc. Enjoy your time. Click to expand... Goodish
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,136 ConsciousNobody said: Well be good or goodish or yourself everyone. Tc. Enjoy your time. Click to expand... I will try to keep them that way ha
ConsciousNobody said: Well be good or goodish or yourself everyone. Tc. Enjoy your time. Click to expand... I will try to keep them that way ha
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,140 BunnyBeeHope said: Noot Click to expand... That’s what pingu says