D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,341 Only thing I have for tonight is soup
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,343 Maddiemoiselle said: You always have soup Click to expand... I don’t
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,344 Maddiemoiselle said: I want pizzzzzaaaaa Click to expand... I think I'll have one tonight.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,346 Vaelan said: I don’t Click to expand... Liar
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,347 BunnyBeeHope said: You're all cruel and successful Click to expand... Who is and why?
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,348 Maddiemoiselle said: Liar Click to expand... I challenge you to a duel at dawn
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,350 BunnyBeeHope said: Because they have pizza Click to expand... You better be getting pizza later
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,352 BunnyBeeHope said: Because they have pizza Click to expand... I knew it, I don’t have pizza hence I’m a failure
BunnyBeeHope said: Because they have pizza Click to expand... I knew it, I don’t have pizza hence I’m a failure
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,353 BunnyBeeHope said: You're all cruel and successful Click to expand... You can just call us "bitches". It's quicker to type.
BunnyBeeHope said: You're all cruel and successful Click to expand... You can just call us "bitches". It's quicker to type.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,354 Vaelan said: I knew it, I don’t have pizza hence I’m a failure Click to expand... Get in the corner and feel bad
Vaelan said: I knew it, I don’t have pizza hence I’m a failure Click to expand... Get in the corner and feel bad
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,355 Maddiemoiselle said: You better be getting pizza later Click to expand... I can pretend
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,356 BunnyBeeHope said: Get in the corner and feel bad Click to expand... Wow okay
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,357 Vaelan said: I challenge you to a duel at dawn Click to expand... Ain't no way I'm getting up for a duel at dawn on a Saturday.
Vaelan said: I challenge you to a duel at dawn Click to expand... Ain't no way I'm getting up for a duel at dawn on a Saturday.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,358 BunnyBeeHope said: You're all cruel and successful Click to expand... Not cruel and not successful. Though I have crutches.
BunnyBeeHope said: You're all cruel and successful Click to expand... Not cruel and not successful. Though I have crutches.
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,359 Maddiemoiselle said: Ain't no way I'm getting up for a duel at dawn on a Saturday. Click to expand... Thou have no honor
Maddiemoiselle said: Ain't no way I'm getting up for a duel at dawn on a Saturday. Click to expand... Thou have no honor
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,360 Vaelan said: I challenge you to a duel at dawn Click to expand... Think about 3pm, that would suit her needs.
Vaelan said: I challenge you to a duel at dawn Click to expand... Think about 3pm, that would suit her needs.