Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,381 Casey86 said: hey Click to expand... BLANKET FORT
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,383 Maddiemoiselle said: BLANKET FORT Click to expand... Nah not motivated and besides I'm at work
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,387 Casey86 said: Nah not motivated and besides I'm at work Click to expand... Laaaaaater
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,388 Casey86 said: Nah not motivated and besides I'm at work Click to expand... When do you go home?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,389 Maddiemoiselle said: Laaaaaater Click to expand... I'll probably not be motivated.... I'm pretty unmotivated with a lot...
Maddiemoiselle said: Laaaaaater Click to expand... I'll probably not be motivated.... I'm pretty unmotivated with a lot...
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,390 ConsciousNobody said: When do you go home? Click to expand... In about 5 or so hours
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,391 Casey86 said: I'll probably not be motivated.... I'm pretty unmotivated with a lot... Click to expand... Addressing also counts as step forward. pace is a pace.
Casey86 said: I'll probably not be motivated.... I'm pretty unmotivated with a lot... Click to expand... Addressing also counts as step forward. pace is a pace.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,392 Casey86 said: I'll probably not be motivated.... I'm pretty unmotivated with a lot... Click to expand... Fair enough. I get that
Casey86 said: I'll probably not be motivated.... I'm pretty unmotivated with a lot... Click to expand... Fair enough. I get that
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,393 ConsciousNobody said: Addressing also counts as step forward. pace is a pace. Click to expand... My pace
ConsciousNobody said: Addressing also counts as step forward. pace is a pace. Click to expand... My pace
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,395 Casey86 said: My pace Click to expand... @LeiaSkywalker
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,396 Maddiemoiselle said: Fair enough. I get that Click to expand... Yup just "motivated" enough to go to work and even then it takes a lot to go lol
Maddiemoiselle said: Fair enough. I get that Click to expand... Yup just "motivated" enough to go to work and even then it takes a lot to go lol
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,398 vanilla_hips said: @LeiaSkywalker Click to expand... vanilla_hips said: @Me Click to expand...
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,400 Casey86 said: Anyway enough about me.... how's everyone doing? Click to expand... Sitting. Reading. Contemplating life. My own choices. Etc. ... and fcn.
Casey86 said: Anyway enough about me.... how's everyone doing? Click to expand... Sitting. Reading. Contemplating life. My own choices. Etc. ... and fcn.