Group Banter Race to a million

This isn't fishing for a compliment but does anyone else feel like a real uggo when they browse through the photo/filter threads lol
I don't bother with the filter threads because it's mostly heavy AI filters. They can completely alter a person's whole look and probably aren't real at all. So I don't feel ugly at all comparing myself to anyone when most of them are probably not realistic. Not shaming/insulting people who use them at all, since it's appropriate to be anonymous here. I also am not judging at all. But struggling with self-image for a long time, lots of people bend the truth and show stuff online that is not real and try to sell it like it is. It's not just filters. Just trying to stay grounded in reality and i've just been very skeptical of things outside FCN where photos are involved, especially with influencers and people trying to sell me shit that's not real. I just think it's important to not lose sight of reality. Everyone only shows things that look nice online and rarely ever share the ugly parts of being a human.
 
Dominican.. Why does it matter??
Hurry. I don't have all day.

You cooked up quite a spice mix—literally a fantasy of most, if not all horny men. Gonna cross-reference all of that with Lincoln region, NE census data—your earlier claimed residence—to see how probable that even is (exceedingly improbable).

So we'll need your German association region. Then, whether you're a public school or catholic school product.

...it's just for shits and giggles at this point, tbh. It would amount to just flashing a psychological mirror reflection at you. We've already established that you're a catfish (social scammer). Once you're a dude, you'll FOREVER think and communicate like a dude—literally no psychological escape from that and all of your content screams it.
 

Trending content

Back
Top