Keep your memory long. RAM prices have fucking tripled. If you don't get a good deal on a PC this year with a decent amount of RAM, it might cost way more next year.
Yeah RAM made me scream when I saw the price now compared to when I was first looking for parts earlier this yearKeep your memory long. RAM prices have fucking tripled. If you don't get a good deal on a PC this year with a decent amount of RAM, it might cost way more next year.
What are you getting?Well to make people jealous lol. I'm ordering Chinese food tonight
Prices might ease slightly during winter. Building data enters in freezing cold ain't fun.Yeah RAM made me scream when I saw the price now compared to when I was first looking for parts earlier this year
Sounds like a plan.Well to make people jealous lol. I'm ordering Chinese food tonight
Chinese foodWhat are you getting?
Absolutely.Shall I post the soup when it’s ready?
either orange chicken or broccoli beef, egg rolls, house fried riceSounds like a plan.
What is your go to dish from the Chinese, or do you change it up?
Yeah my RAM got the same price increase it’s around 800€ nowPrices might ease slightly during winter. Building data enters in freezing cold ain't fun.
Group Banter Post in thread 'The Super-Random Thread'
I'm getting egg rolls, fried rice, either orange chicken or broccoli beef. Maybe some dumplings tooWhat are you getting?
Yummy!!I'm getting egg rolls, fried rice, either orange chicken or broccoli beef. Maybe some dumplings too
I'm getting egg rolls, fried rice, either orange chicken or broccoli beef. Maybe some dumplings too
Food is deliciousSomehow, people here often get each other horny with food.![]()
I don't get horny.. I'm just fat and deserve to spoil myself sometimes lolSomehow, people here often get each other horny with food.![]()
Try my food, then you won't say that anymore.Food is delicious
I’m with you in the not understanding part.Also I don't understand RAM or anything but I'm also outraged!
@HarthacnutSomehow, people here often get each other horny with food.![]()
I'm as useful as I need to be with technology lolI’m with you in the not understanding part.
My eyes glaze over. I’m utterly useless when it comes to technology