Group Banter Race to a million

I don't bother with the filter threads because it's mostly heavy AI filters. They can completely alter a person's whole look and probably aren't real at all. So I don't feel ugly at all comparing myself to anyone when most of them are probably not realistic. Not shaming/insulting people who use them at all, since it's appropriate to be anonymous here. I also am not judging at all. But struggling with self-image for a long time, lots of people bend the truth and show stuff online that is not real and try to sell it like it is. It's not just filters. Just trying to stay grounded in reality and i've just been very skeptical of things outside FCN where photos are involved, especially with influencers and people trying to sell me shit that's not real. I just think it's important to not lose sight of reality. Everyone only shows things that look nice online and rarely ever share the ugly parts of being a human.
Wise words. Most of the time I feel I dont get effected by the influencers of the world with their 'perfect' images and life styles. But sometimes on the low esteem days. Blah
 

Trending content

Back
Top