youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,761 Maddiemoiselle said: Kinda wanna see that ngl Click to expand... Amberrlicious said: Me too Click to expand... It’s happened here a couple times
Maddiemoiselle said: Kinda wanna see that ngl Click to expand... Amberrlicious said: Me too Click to expand... It’s happened here a couple times
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,762 I basically live-blogged New Years Rockin Eve last year lol
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,763 Ahhh I need to pop a Charade up, I like the guessing side not the hosting perse
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,764 Whilst sampling parent-approved champagne
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,766 SimplySadie said: Ohhhh CN not those faces, one set is bad enough ha Find them a bit eeek Click to expand... Amberrlicious said: Me too Click to expand... Me Sad. The one? Though? Maddiemoiselle said: Kinda wanna see that ngl Click to expand... Me three.
SimplySadie said: Ohhhh CN not those faces, one set is bad enough ha Find them a bit eeek Click to expand... Amberrlicious said: Me too Click to expand... Me Sad. The one? Though? Maddiemoiselle said: Kinda wanna see that ngl Click to expand... Me three.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,767 youngbustyredhead said: I got cut off at some point lol Click to expand... Cut off? Yes. Tell me more.
youngbustyredhead said: I got cut off at some point lol Click to expand... Cut off? Yes. Tell me more.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,769 Red do you become more wholesome whilst sipping?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,770 youngbustyredhead said: Whilst sampling parent-approved champagne Click to expand... Do they not stamp approved on shit stuff? Ha
youngbustyredhead said: Whilst sampling parent-approved champagne Click to expand... Do they not stamp approved on shit stuff? Ha
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,771 Maddiemoiselle said: Red do you become more wholesome whilst sipping? Click to expand... Whoresome
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,772 Amberrlicious said: Whoresome Click to expand... Is this true? Takes notes.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,775 SimplySadie said: I could murder a large frozen Mojito Click to expand... I'll make you one. I don't do frozen ones. But they're delish
SimplySadie said: I could murder a large frozen Mojito Click to expand... I'll make you one. I don't do frozen ones. But they're delish
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,777 Maddiemoiselle said: I'll make you one. I don't do frozen ones. But they're delish Click to expand... Be more than happy to forgo the frozen part
Maddiemoiselle said: I'll make you one. I don't do frozen ones. But they're delish Click to expand... Be more than happy to forgo the frozen part
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,778 i woud quite like some alcohol too please and thank you
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,779 SimplySadie said: I could murder a large frozen Mojito Click to expand... Don't have that. But have Caribbean Reserve Whiskey.
SimplySadie said: I could murder a large frozen Mojito Click to expand... Don't have that. But have Caribbean Reserve Whiskey.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,780 ConsciousNobody said: Cut off? Yes. Tell me more. Click to expand... The parents just decided I’d had enough lol
ConsciousNobody said: Cut off? Yes. Tell me more. Click to expand... The parents just decided I’d had enough lol