Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,782 I dont actually remember last NYE very well, wasnt the best time.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,783 Vaelan said: Can I get a mojito too? Click to expand... Hell yeah!!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,784 ConsciousNobody said: Don't have that. But have Caribbean Reserve Whiskey. Click to expand... Tell me more right now
ConsciousNobody said: Don't have that. But have Caribbean Reserve Whiskey. Click to expand... Tell me more right now
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,785 ConsciousNobody said: Don't have that. But have Caribbean Reserve Whiskey. Click to expand... Ppl say I have tried the wrong stuff but all tastes like fire in a glass to me
ConsciousNobody said: Don't have that. But have Caribbean Reserve Whiskey. Click to expand... Ppl say I have tried the wrong stuff but all tastes like fire in a glass to me
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,786 ConsciousNobody said: Don't have that. But have Caribbean Reserve Whiskey. Click to expand... Oh. Duh. Glenlivet
ConsciousNobody said: Don't have that. But have Caribbean Reserve Whiskey. Click to expand... Oh. Duh. Glenlivet
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,787 Maddiemoiselle said: Tell me more right now Click to expand... Glenlivet. Limited edition. Caribbean Reserve. Single Malt Scotch. Finished in Caribbean Rum Barrels.
Maddiemoiselle said: Tell me more right now Click to expand... Glenlivet. Limited edition. Caribbean Reserve. Single Malt Scotch. Finished in Caribbean Rum Barrels.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,788 SimplySadie said: Ppl say I have tried the wrong stuff but all tastes like fire in a glass to me Click to expand... Yummy delicious fire
SimplySadie said: Ppl say I have tried the wrong stuff but all tastes like fire in a glass to me Click to expand... Yummy delicious fire
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,789 ConsciousNobody said: Glenlivet. Limited edition. Caribbean Reserve. Single Malt Scotch. Finished in Caribbean Rum Barrels. Click to expand... Sup
ConsciousNobody said: Glenlivet. Limited edition. Caribbean Reserve. Single Malt Scotch. Finished in Caribbean Rum Barrels. Click to expand... Sup
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,790 Maddiemoiselle said: Yummy delicious fire Click to expand... Need the green emoji
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,791 Maddiemoiselle said: Hell yeah!! Click to expand... Cool thank! Fill a pool so I can drown
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,792 Amberrlicious said: I dont actually remember last NYE very well, wasnt the best time. Click to expand... In similar place myself. Permission to hug you and hold your hand?
Amberrlicious said: I dont actually remember last NYE very well, wasnt the best time. Click to expand... In similar place myself. Permission to hug you and hold your hand?
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,793 ConsciousNobody said: In similar place myself. Permission to hug you and hold your hand? Click to expand...
ConsciousNobody said: In similar place myself. Permission to hug you and hold your hand? Click to expand...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,794 Also, on emojis, why is not one which just means Thank you Some things I feel are awkward to put anything else
Also, on emojis, why is not one which just means Thank you Some things I feel are awkward to put anything else
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,795 Tash26 said: Click to expand... Bad Tash!! Bad timing!!! Loool
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,796 ConsciousNobody said: In similar place myself. Permission to hug you and hold your hand? Click to expand... always and tash, shut up
ConsciousNobody said: In similar place myself. Permission to hug you and hold your hand? Click to expand... always and tash, shut up
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,797 Maddiemoiselle said: Bad Tash!! Bad timing!!! Loool Click to expand...
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,798 I'm mad/sad now.... got called out for work I just wanna be fat and enjoy my Chinese food
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,799 Amberrlicious said: always and tash, shut up Click to expand... If only someone could make me quiet
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 21, 2025 #298,800 Maddiemoiselle said: Red do you become more wholesome whilst sipping? Click to expand... Amberrlicious said: Whoresome Click to expand... Ahhh let’s say it depends on the company I’m in
Maddiemoiselle said: Red do you become more wholesome whilst sipping? Click to expand... Amberrlicious said: Whoresome Click to expand... Ahhh let’s say it depends on the company I’m in