I don't know. Seemed relevant. Like a big reveal. Pay attention. Important alert. Age of Dawn. Or evening.
Maybe she was a rotisserie chicken spy...I see MissSassafrass has been nuked
Profile gone, all posts gone, threads started gone
Its important reveal.Why are we quoting this? lol
Ah, you're revealing the 4th nickname???Its important reveal.
No need for litter to stay behind.I see MissSassafrass has been nuked
Profile gone, all posts gone, threads started gone
No saving it for a good day.Ah, you're revealing the 4th nickname???
Thanks for that. Glad that I had no interactions with the said individual.No need for litter to stay behind.
@MissSassafrass is a man with at least three profiles—first created Nov 7th, second on Nov 19th and third one today. If you gave them any contact info, I suggest you burn that info or at least block them. Protect yourself.
If you're involved in various forms of social media, chances are that somewhere, some of your private information has become public—although not necessarily in plain format—it could be snippets of seemingly harmless personal content which could be used like puzzle pieces from here and there to assemble a full picture.
Where could those pieces be found? Silly Facebook "quizzes," and apps, newsletter sign-ups, phone apps, email registration, fake raffles, shopping lists, poorly chosen user names, public events websites, career networking profiles, websites which have been targeted by...
- Stanthropical
- Replies: 7
- Forum: Introductions
Accurate depiction of me when excited
You just remind me of a ball of energy bursting through the confines.Accurate depiction of me when excited
Good night!Bedtime for Tash. Night all![]()
One foot here, one foot irl
So quiet. Where is everybody?
Nite Tash!Bedtime for Tash. Night all![]()
I'll have you know, I'm home and stuffing my face with yummy Chinese*eyes kneecaps*