youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 22, 2025 #299,081 Casey86 said: I'll have you know, I'm home and stuffing my face with yummy Chinese Click to expand... *sheathes bat*
Casey86 said: I'll have you know, I'm home and stuffing my face with yummy Chinese Click to expand... *sheathes bat*
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Nov 22, 2025 #299,083 youngbustyredhead said: *sheathes bat* Click to expand... *nervously laughs and wipes sweat*
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Nov 22, 2025 #299,084 Maddiemoiselle said: Boogers Click to expand... no boogers
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 22, 2025 #299,085 Casey86 said: no boogers Click to expand... Fiiiiiiiine
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Nov 22, 2025 #299,087 Maddiemoiselle said: How's the Chinese food? Click to expand... Delicious
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 22, 2025 #299,088 Casey86 said: Delicious Click to expand... Yay!! That makes me happy!
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Nov 22, 2025 #299,089 Maddiemoiselle said: Yay!! That makes me happy! Click to expand... Makes me happy too lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 22, 2025 #299,092 An important step in every delicious meal!
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Nov 22, 2025 #299,093 Maddiemoiselle said: An important step in every delicious meal! Click to expand... The most important step lol. Now that Gracie is walked... time to relax and not move
Maddiemoiselle said: An important step in every delicious meal! Click to expand... The most important step lol. Now that Gracie is walked... time to relax and not move