that's an oxymoron, it IS just cheese and pepper sauce in the same way that a basic tomato sauce is just cooked tomatoes in tomato juiceIt is but it’s not just that
that's an oxymoron, it IS just cheese and pepper sauce in the same way that a basic tomato sauce is just cooked tomatoes in tomato juiceIt is but it’s not just that
oooo very yummy, icl i can never do like sweet sandwiches but i havent really got much of a sweet tooth. Im much more inclined to have like a cheese sandwich but its gotta be cheddar or red Leicester. That reminds me this one time I had this wensleydale with cranberry and it was so fucking good.Pb&j!!
byeeeeee, ttyl maybeOkay headache coming back I’ll probably should go drink water and avoid screens
Oh I do looooooove a cheese sandwich. Preferably grilled. But I can't take that to work with me loloooo very yummy, icl i can never do like sweet sandwiches but i havent really got much of a sweet tooth. Im much more inclined to have like a cheese sandwich but its gotta be cheddar or red Leicester. That reminds me this one time I had this wensleydale with cranberry and it was so fucking good.
I used to have a grilled cheese like every day lol. You ever do one with multiple cheeses? One time me and my GF did like cheddar, red leicester and mozzarella and the pull on it was actually so orgasmic that after we banged right afterOh I do looooooove a cheese sandwich. Preferably grilled. But I can't take that to work with me lol
I used to have a grilled cheese like every day lol. You ever do one with multiple cheeses? One time me and my GF did like cheddar, red leicester and mozzarella and the pull on it was actually so orgasmic that after we banged right after
Good lord. Bookmarking this post for laterI used to have a grilled cheese like every day lol. You ever do one with multiple cheeses? One time me and my GF did like cheddar, red leicester and mozzarella and the pull on it was actually so orgasmic that after we banged right after
do you like blue cheese or anything like that? I just cant stand the smellCheese is worth it!!!
Well the only blue cheese experience I have is as a drizzle on buffalo wings so I don't know loldo you like blue cheese or anything like that? I just cant stand the smell
Oh actually I did have a burger with blue cheese too!! So good!!I had a burger with blue cheese on it before it was the nicest burger ever
We all do. YupIt mixes really well
No u...waitWe all do. Yup![]()