Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 5, 2025 #308,261 BunnyBeeHope said: Gonna be Maddies pet Click to expand...
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Dec 5, 2025 #308,263 Maddiemoiselle said: Click to expand... Had to do a double take on that. I knew thats not what was written.
Maddiemoiselle said: Click to expand... Had to do a double take on that. I knew thats not what was written.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 5, 2025 #308,264 FoxInTheSnow said: Had to do a double take on that. I knew thats not what was written. Click to expand... It's what she meant
FoxInTheSnow said: Had to do a double take on that. I knew thats not what was written. Click to expand... It's what she meant
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Dec 5, 2025 #308,265 Maddiemoiselle said: It's what I want Click to expand...
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Dec 5, 2025 #308,269 BunnyBeeHope said: Click to expand... Just playing possum
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Dec 5, 2025 #308,270 https://www.google.com/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/11557617/drunk-raccoon-liquor-store-virginia/amp/
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Dec 5, 2025 #308,271 BunnyBeeHope said: I need food. Time to scavenge Click to expand... Good scavenging, beware of other raiders
BunnyBeeHope said: I need food. Time to scavenge Click to expand... Good scavenging, beware of other raiders
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Dec 5, 2025 #308,272 Maddie you really did a number on that liquor store and made some "poor life choices"
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Dec 5, 2025 #308,273 Ok flight arriving soon, I’ll wait for family to arrive. Cya later tonight
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 5, 2025 #308,274 FoxInTheSnow said: Maddie you really did a number on that liquor store and made some "poor life choices" Click to expand... I regret nothing.
FoxInTheSnow said: Maddie you really did a number on that liquor store and made some "poor life choices" Click to expand... I regret nothing.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 5, 2025 #308,275 Vaelan said: Ok flight arriving soon, I’ll wait for family to arrive. Cya later tonight Click to expand... Bye bye!
Vaelan said: Ok flight arriving soon, I’ll wait for family to arrive. Cya later tonight Click to expand... Bye bye!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Dec 5, 2025 #308,276 Vaelan said: Ok flight arriving soon, I’ll wait for family to arrive. Cya later tonight Click to expand... Have fun
Vaelan said: Ok flight arriving soon, I’ll wait for family to arrive. Cya later tonight Click to expand... Have fun
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Dec 5, 2025 #308,277 Maddiemoiselle said: I regret nothing. Click to expand... Suspiciously all the whiskey was gone
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 5, 2025 #308,278 BunnyBeeHope said: Suspiciously all the whiskey was gone Click to expand... I. REGRET. NOTHING.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Dec 5, 2025 #308,279 How have you been Fox? Havnt seen much of you lately
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Dec 5, 2025 #308,280 BunnyBeeHope said: How have you been Fox? Havnt seen much of you lately Click to expand... Not too bad. How have you been Hope? I know, just busy and elsewhere. I feel out of sorts catching up here. Good to see Millions is still chugging along towards the goal.
BunnyBeeHope said: How have you been Fox? Havnt seen much of you lately Click to expand... Not too bad. How have you been Hope? I know, just busy and elsewhere. I feel out of sorts catching up here. Good to see Millions is still chugging along towards the goal.