Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 6, 2025 #309,063 Tiger_22 said: I am well, finally got some sleep, how are you Click to expand... Sounds good! I'm feeling well rested!
Tiger_22 said: I am well, finally got some sleep, how are you Click to expand... Sounds good! I'm feeling well rested!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 6, 2025 #309,064 Don't worry Red, we believe you, we're just rascals
Tiger_22 Resident FCN Regular Dec 6, 2025 #309,066 Whats on the agenda for everyone today? For me it will be a gym visit, then relax, and find some food around dinner. I am thinking wings.
Whats on the agenda for everyone today? For me it will be a gym visit, then relax, and find some food around dinner. I am thinking wings.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 6, 2025 #309,067 Tiger_22 said: Whats on the agenda for everyone today? For me it will be a gym visit, then relax, and find some food around dinner. I am thinking wings. Click to expand... Wings you say????????
Tiger_22 said: Whats on the agenda for everyone today? For me it will be a gym visit, then relax, and find some food around dinner. I am thinking wings. Click to expand... Wings you say????????
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 6, 2025 #309,069 So far all I've done is made coffee lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 6, 2025 #309,070 SophUKYis said: You all rock Click to expand... NO. U.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Dec 6, 2025 #309,071 SophUKYis said: We all rock Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Dec 6, 2025 #309,072 My agenda includes scrambled eggs, roasted garlic potatoes, turkey bacon, and a cinnamon sugar donut
Tiger_22 Resident FCN Regular Dec 6, 2025 #309,075 great day for getting some things done but also relaxing some of the day
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Dec 6, 2025 #309,076 Maddiemoiselle said: Sounds delish Click to expand... I made myself hungry typing that
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 6, 2025 #309,077 Tiger_22 said: great day for getting some things done but also relaxing some of the day Click to expand... Thats the goal!
Tiger_22 said: great day for getting some things done but also relaxing some of the day Click to expand... Thats the goal!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 6, 2025 #309,078 youngbustyredhead said: I made myself hungry typing that Click to expand... I don't have any yummy stuff for breakfast. I also had a mediocre dinner last night. I deserve such a treat
youngbustyredhead said: I made myself hungry typing that Click to expand... I don't have any yummy stuff for breakfast. I also had a mediocre dinner last night. I deserve such a treat