The great escape 30th anniversary edition.Which Blur one ? I have most/all of the CDs
NoThe great escape 30th anniversary edition.
I really only like the blur stuff up to Think tank
Am I missing out?
make sure his ear password isn't 1234My brother has and uses a Walkman ha he thinks The Chinese will hack his ears![]()
Password123make sure his ear password isn't 1234
They look cool!
Oh cool. The first dammed LP is good
They look cool!
The first one v cool
I don’t have anything to play them onOh cool. The first dammed LP is good
I have the smiths hateful of hollow but that must be an orginal press you have
And several times before thenAnyway.
Need to head out
See you all next Sunday....
Anyway.
Need to head out
See you all next Sunday....
Take CareAnyway.
Need to head out
See you all next Sunday....
oooo what you gonna make?I gonna go make, need some comfort food
Nobody knows what talking about who is present anyway half the time haHow's everyone today? I know I could read back through the millions of post......but nah lol