D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 7, 2025 #309,822 Amberrlicious said: Which Blur one ? I have most/all of the CDs Click to expand... The great escape 30th anniversary edition. I really only like the blur stuff up to Think tank Am I missing out?
Amberrlicious said: Which Blur one ? I have most/all of the CDs Click to expand... The great escape 30th anniversary edition. I really only like the blur stuff up to Think tank Am I missing out?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Dec 7, 2025 #309,823 https://postimg.cc/gallery/qMSjp1M Dunno if that works @Harthacnut
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Dec 7, 2025 #309,824 Harthacnut said: The great escape 30th anniversary edition. I really only like the blur stuff up to Think tank Am I missing out? Click to expand... No I like the earlier ones too
Harthacnut said: The great escape 30th anniversary edition. I really only like the blur stuff up to Think tank Am I missing out? Click to expand... No I like the earlier ones too
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 7, 2025 #309,825 SimplySadie said: My brother has and uses a Walkman ha he thinks The Chinese will hack his ears Click to expand... make sure his ear password isn't 1234
SimplySadie said: My brother has and uses a Walkman ha he thinks The Chinese will hack his ears Click to expand... make sure his ear password isn't 1234
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Dec 7, 2025 #309,826 Harthacnut said: make sure his ear password isn't 1234 Click to expand... Password123
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 7, 2025 #309,827 Amberrlicious said: https://postimg.cc/gallery/qMSjp1M Dunno if that works @Harthacnut Click to expand... They look cool! The first one v cool
Amberrlicious said: https://postimg.cc/gallery/qMSjp1M Dunno if that works @Harthacnut Click to expand... They look cool! The first one v cool
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 7, 2025 #309,828 Amberrlicious said: https://postimg.cc/gallery/qMSjp1M Dunno if that works @Harthacnut Click to expand... Oh cool. The first dammed LP is good I have the smiths hateful of hollow but that must be an orginal press you have
Amberrlicious said: https://postimg.cc/gallery/qMSjp1M Dunno if that works @Harthacnut Click to expand... Oh cool. The first dammed LP is good I have the smiths hateful of hollow but that must be an orginal press you have
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 7, 2025 #309,829 Anyway. Need to head out See you all next Sunday....
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Dec 7, 2025 #309,830 SimplySadie said: They look cool! The first one v cool Click to expand... Harthacnut said: Oh cool. The first dammed LP is good I have the smiths hateful of hollow but that must be an orginal press you have Click to expand... I don’t have anything to play them on
SimplySadie said: They look cool! The first one v cool Click to expand... Harthacnut said: Oh cool. The first dammed LP is good I have the smiths hateful of hollow but that must be an orginal press you have Click to expand... I don’t have anything to play them on
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Dec 7, 2025 #309,831 Harthacnut said: Anyway. Need to head out See you all next Sunday.... Click to expand... And several times before then Or Sadie will kill you
Harthacnut said: Anyway. Need to head out See you all next Sunday.... Click to expand... And several times before then Or Sadie will kill you
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 7, 2025 #309,832 Harthacnut said: Anyway. Need to head out See you all next Sunday.... Click to expand... If is not within 24 hrs will be consequences, JS
Harthacnut said: Anyway. Need to head out See you all next Sunday.... Click to expand... If is not within 24 hrs will be consequences, JS
Locket44 Resident FCN Regular Dec 7, 2025 #309,834 Harthacnut said: Anyway. Need to head out See you all next Sunday.... Click to expand... Take Care
Locket44 Resident FCN Regular Dec 7, 2025 #309,838 How's everyone today? I know I could read back through the millions of post......but nah lol
Locket44 Resident FCN Regular Dec 7, 2025 #309,839 SimplySadie said: I gonna go make , need some comfort food Click to expand... oooo what you gonna make?
SimplySadie said: I gonna go make , need some comfort food Click to expand... oooo what you gonna make?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Dec 7, 2025 #309,840 Locket44 said: How's everyone today? I know I could read back through the millions of post......but nah lol Click to expand... Nobody knows what talking about who is present anyway half the time ha
Locket44 said: How's everyone today? I know I could read back through the millions of post......but nah lol Click to expand... Nobody knows what talking about who is present anyway half the time ha