Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,101 At least I don't have to shop for Ciaran. According to him, Santa has him "covered".
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,103 Craig53m said: So you're a size 6, Sadie wears size 12 shoes, and Hope wants a personalized riding crop. Got it! Click to expand... What. We offering horse tack… I want a new jumping saddle
Craig53m said: So you're a size 6, Sadie wears size 12 shoes, and Hope wants a personalized riding crop. Got it! Click to expand... What. We offering horse tack… I want a new jumping saddle
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,104 vanilla_hips said: *smears a booger in the thread* Click to expand... Perfect
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,105 Craig53m said: At least I don't have to shop for Ciaran. According to him, Santa has him "covered". Click to expand... Covered in what…
Craig53m said: At least I don't have to shop for Ciaran. According to him, Santa has him "covered". Click to expand... Covered in what…
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,106 Fallenangellexi said: What. We offering horse tack… I want a new jumping saddle Click to expand... If I had to guess, their uses would be completely different. Just a guess though.
Fallenangellexi said: What. We offering horse tack… I want a new jumping saddle Click to expand... If I had to guess, their uses would be completely different. Just a guess though.
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,107 Craig53m said: If I had to guess, their uses would be completely different. Just a guess though. Click to expand... Crops are used for other things??? Hmmm
Craig53m said: If I had to guess, their uses would be completely different. Just a guess though. Click to expand... Crops are used for other things??? Hmmm
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,108 Fallenangellexi said: Covered in what… Click to expand... Exactly
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,109 Craig53m said: So you're a size 6, Sadie wears size 12 shoes, and Hope wants a personalized riding crop. Got it! Click to expand... I'll take some jodhpurs
Craig53m said: So you're a size 6, Sadie wears size 12 shoes, and Hope wants a personalized riding crop. Got it! Click to expand... I'll take some jodhpurs
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,110 BunnyBeeHope said: I'll take some jodhpurs Click to expand... I want her order
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,111 Fallenangellexi said: Covered in what… Click to expand... "Snow"
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,112 Fallenangellexi said: Crops are used for other things??? Hmmm Click to expand... Yes they are.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,113 vanilla_hips said: *smears a booger in the thread* Click to expand... Dont waste the booger
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,114 BunnyBeeHope said: I'll take some jodhpurs Click to expand... I don't have a clue what they are
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,115 Craig53m said: I don't have a clue what they are Click to expand... Whaaattttt
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,117 vanilla_hips said: *smears a booger on @BunnyBeeHope's elbow* Click to expand... Dessert for later
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,118 Amberrlicious said: Whaaattttt Click to expand... In this thread, I'm not sure i want to find out.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Dec 15, 2025 #319,120 vanilla_hips said: *smears a booger on @BunnyBeeHope's elbow* Click to expand... My guess is she gets enough of that at work
vanilla_hips said: *smears a booger on @BunnyBeeHope's elbow* Click to expand... My guess is she gets enough of that at work