What. We offering horse tack… I want a new jumping saddleSo you're a size 6, Sadie wears size 12 shoes, and Hope wants a personalized riding crop. Got it!
Perfect*smears a booger in the thread*
Covered in what…At least I don't have to shop for Ciaran. According to him, Santa has him "covered".
If I had to guess, their uses would be completely different. Just a guess though.What. We offering horse tack… I want a new jumping saddle
Crops are used for other things??? HmmmIf I had to guess, their uses would be completely different. Just a guess though.
ExactlyCovered in what…
I'll take some jodhpursSo you're a size 6, Sadie wears size 12 shoes, and Hope wants a personalized riding crop. Got it!
I want her orderI'll take some jodhpurs
"Snow"Covered in what…
Dont waste the booger*smears a booger in the thread*
I don't have a clue what they areI'll take some jodhpurs
WhaaatttttI don't have a clue what they are
Dessert for later*smears a booger on @BunnyBeeHope's elbow*![]()
In this thread, I'm not sure i want to find out.Whaaattttt
My guess is she gets enough of that at work*smears a booger on @BunnyBeeHope's elbow*![]()