I don't know what this isYes ma'am I'm making sheep tender pie
I don't know what this isYes ma'am I'm making sheep tender pie
Oh?????I have a harness I havnt got to use![]()
Shepards pie lol I just being sillyI don't know what this is
I definitely was this morningApparently I’m in a mood
Yah it turns any dildo into a strap onOh?????
Please Hope, this is a serious thread. Please keep things professional.Shepards pie lol I just being silly
Oh how fun!Yah it turns any dildo into a strap on
HmmmOh?????
Be my pony bb.I have a harness I havnt got to use![]()
Sounds funI have a harness I havnt got to use![]()
No problem I HATE feet. That's more @Bailey94's department
Both of you are such good girls!Tash says to tell you all she says hi, and sup. And a
Not quite sure why she didn’t say it herself but I’ve done as I was told
Because I’m a good girl
Oh how lovely!![]()
Ignore the knife I'm chopping onions lol
Be a good girl and tell her that we understand she's too busy masturbating and appreciate her greetings. 🕊Tash says to tell you all she says hi, and sup. And a
Not quite sure why she didn’t say it herself but I’ve done as I was told
Because I’m a good girl
BAILEY!!Good day lovelies