Don't do it!Food shaming.![]()
Don't do it!Food shaming.![]()
AMBER!She’s too busy eating
![]()
I mean... yeah.She’s too busy eating
![]()
What?????AMBER!![]()
Sorry. I made myself laugh a lot last night. Turned annoying up to 11. It’s a family guy bit where Peter becomes a baseball coach and it’s so dumb but I couldn’t stop laughingI don’t get the bingo references btw
Oh, nothing.What?????
Amp it up !Sorry. I made myself laugh a lot last night. Turned annoying up to 11. It’s a family guy bit where Peter becomes a baseball coach and it’s so dumb but I couldn’t stop laughing
I will try to keep annoying at a manageable level
I’ll prolly post the video againAmp it up !
I just didn’t know where it came from
Little banjo
Y'all making me hungry just mentioning itHave I mentioned I'm hungry?
Is your fridge empty?Have I mentioned I'm hungry?
No but I didn't bring it to work with meIs your fridge empty?![]()
WantLunch break