At least I dont get stuck doing your long ass drivesDriving is overrated anyway. Sucks hearing about your brain bleeds though
At least I dont get stuck doing your long ass drivesDriving is overrated anyway. Sucks hearing about your brain bleeds though
Did you reach the limit?I always ignore people who I find annoying. The most people you can ignore is 1,000 lol
Yea that's very true lol. The most I've ever driven by myself was 10 hoursAt least I dont get stuck doing your long ass drives
Yup that's how I found out there was a limitDid you reach the limit?
Could drive the whole length of here and back again in 10 hours lolYea that's very true lol. The most I've ever driven by myself was 10 hours
???Unfortunately not I cant legally drive because of my brain bleeds
That's crazy lol. Meanwhile if I were to drive to the west part of the United States... It would take over a day to do soCould drive the whole length of here and back again in 10 hours lol
US is too big!That's crazy lol. Meanwhile if I were to drive to the west part of the United States... It would take over a day to do so
It definitely is lolUS is too big!
Oh I explained it before, I have a thing called a carvanorma a little cluster of bleed cells on my brain that will blood every so often it causes tingling and numbness for a bit when it happens
What does heart like a truck mean
Does it happen to you often?Oh I explained it before, I have a thing called a carvanorma a little cluster of bleed cells on my brain that will blood every so often it causes tingling and numbness for a bit when it happens
Its infrequent. Sometimes it might happen multiple times a day or times not for months at a timeDoes it happen to you often?
Screw that shitThat crazy echo lady wrote a peom about me bleeding to death alone once. Shes nice and sane like that
Can't trust the judgement of a Telsa ownerScrew that shit
That's crazy to hear though. At least it's not consistentIts infrequent. Sometimes it might happen multiple times a day or times not for months at a time
I will drive us around when we come visitUnfortunately not I cant legally drive