Are you Vael ?I'm making soup
Are you Vael ?I'm making soup
Its out of a carton so I think I'm still safeAre you Vael ?
I’m sorry I contaminated herAre you Vael ?
I’m sorry I contaminated her
Not like that you filth
If he closes his eyes he can pretendThe dude that put profile post on every girl, I was close to post on his too
Why that sounds like smt they could sayI kno ur lesbian but I also like tits and pussy so we have somethin in common lets chat
I have had at least two guys say more or less this exact thing to meWhy that sounds like smt they could say
Yeah sure tell everyone my voice is feminine thanks Hope such a wonderful friend you areIf he closes his eyes he can pretend
He's a fed becarefulBut I don’t want to be badly viewed since I’ll prolly run for moderation team when I’ll be here for 6 month
Its your long luxurious hairYeah sure tell everyone my voice is feminine thanks Hope such a wonderful friend you are![]()
He's a fed becareful
At least twoI have had at least two guys say more or less this exact thing to me