D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #334,464 Harthacnut said: Think Craig saw butt. Click to expand... Butt? Where
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #334,471 vanilla_hips said: Where is @Casey86??? Click to expand... Here there and not here
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #334,475 I'm good, still sore a bit... but alive and well enough. How are you?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #334,477 Casey86 said: I'm good, still sore a bit... but alive and well enough. How are you? Click to expand... Tough work? How was christmas for you? Im okay thank you
Casey86 said: I'm good, still sore a bit... but alive and well enough. How are you? Click to expand... Tough work? How was christmas for you? Im okay thank you
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #334,478 I took painkillers but the headache coming back, sweet