Oh it's Casey!! Yay!
9 my time. I try to sleep 9-4Huh, you went to sleep at 9 my time so it was 8 no?
Nah work hasn't been tough.... my body is just old and broken. Tweaked my lower back while picking up some shirtsTough work?
How was christmas for you?
Im okay thank you
I'm doing pretty good and you?How’s you?
Hey Maddie and yea just me lolOh it's Casey!! Yay!
Hey HopeCasey!
I’m okeyI'm doing pretty good and you?
Glad to hear thatI’m okey![]()
And I guess you would be the one doing it cause you love inflicting pain?Have you tried getting elbow dropped into the spine to fix it?
You look so young on your pfp that I thought you were like 27-30 yoNah work hasn't been tough.... my body is just old and broken. Tweaked my lower back while picking up some shirtsChristmas was pretty good... minus the hurt back. Had fun with the family. That's good to hear though
@HarthacnutAnd I guess you would be the one doing it cause you love inflicting pain?
Neither of you anyways cause yall would touch my bum bum instead
I'll be 40 in a few months, but years of doing stupid shit are finally catching up to meYou look so young on your pfp that I thought you were like 27-30 yo