He's very outspoken against orange face, good to get away from his power
that probably would've made it worse. For a couple days I couldn't stand up straightHave you tried getting elbow dropped into the spine to fix it?
Living too wildI'll be 40 in a few months, but years of doing stupid shit are finally catching up to me
Idk if lucky is the good word for becoming a French citizenLucky them
Meh don’t worry she’s jsut lookin for excuses to inflict the maximum pain possiblethat probably would've made it worse. For a couple days I couldn't stand up straight
I wish... just living recklessly as a teen and in my early 20sLiving too wild![]()
Wouldn't surprise me lolMeh don’t worry she’s jsut lookin for excuses to inflict the maximum pain possible
SlanderMeh don’t worry she’s jsut lookin for excuses to inflict the maximum pain possible
SureSlander
You’re a gremlinI've never been mean in my life
I know you really wouldn't hurt anyone without a valid reasonEt tu Casey