Yes ma'am"Warm"
Snow....
We're fucked up. I don't deny it. That's why we're the best at war crimesSo the snow in the UK is cold. Tends to be cold weather
Canada is weird
Almost as redacted as a certain list
AlaskaI kinda want to visit Russia (once it’s not the same anymore) to try the Siberia weather with the - “too cold”
You mean the “redact every mention of t rump” list?Almost as redacted as a certain list
The files were totally redacted lmaoYou mean the “redact every mention of t rump” list?
How about just northern Canada?I kinda want to visit Russia (once it’s not the same anymore) to try the Siberia weather with the - “too cold”
Cause I thought the lowest were Antarctica (but we can’t go there) then Russian then CanadaHow about just northern Canada?
To say “hey look we not the bad guys we show the list”One part was 125 pages in a row fully blocked out what's even the point
Do itAfter all why shouldn’t I fake death and escape to some islandfishing and swimming all day long, alone
![]()