Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #334,601 Maddiemoiselle said: Ya. But it's warm out Click to expand... "Warm" Snow....
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #334,602 Tash26 said: "Warm" Snow.... Click to expand... Yes ma'am
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #334,603 So the snow in the UK is cold. Tends to be cold weather Canada is weird
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #334,604 Tash26 said: So the snow in the UK is cold. Tends to be cold weather Canada is weird Click to expand... We're fucked up. I don't deny it. That's why we're the best at war crimes
Tash26 said: So the snow in the UK is cold. Tends to be cold weather Canada is weird Click to expand... We're fucked up. I don't deny it. That's why we're the best at war crimes
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #334,606 I kinda want to visit Russia (once it’s not the same anymore) to try the Siberia weather with the - “too cold”
I kinda want to visit Russia (once it’s not the same anymore) to try the Siberia weather with the - “too cold”
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #334,608 BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 483272 Click to expand... Almost as redacted as a certain list
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #334,609 Vael said: I kinda want to visit Russia (once it’s not the same anymore) to try the Siberia weather with the - “too cold” Click to expand... Alaska Or the north of the Scandinavian countries. Or Svalbard
Vael said: I kinda want to visit Russia (once it’s not the same anymore) to try the Siberia weather with the - “too cold” Click to expand... Alaska Or the north of the Scandinavian countries. Or Svalbard
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #334,610 Vael said: Almost as redacted as a certain list Click to expand... You mean the “redact every mention of t rump” list?
Vael said: Almost as redacted as a certain list Click to expand... You mean the “redact every mention of t rump” list?
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #334,611 Amberrlicious said: You mean the “redact every mention of t rump” list? Click to expand... The files were totally redacted lmao
Amberrlicious said: You mean the “redact every mention of t rump” list? Click to expand... The files were totally redacted lmao
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #334,613 Vael said: I kinda want to visit Russia (once it’s not the same anymore) to try the Siberia weather with the - “too cold” Click to expand... How about just northern Canada?
Vael said: I kinda want to visit Russia (once it’s not the same anymore) to try the Siberia weather with the - “too cold” Click to expand... How about just northern Canada?
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #334,614 Maddiemoiselle said: How about just northern Canada? Click to expand... Cause I thought the lowest were Antarctica (but we can’t go there) then Russian then Canada
Maddiemoiselle said: How about just northern Canada? Click to expand... Cause I thought the lowest were Antarctica (but we can’t go there) then Russian then Canada
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #334,615 One part was 125 pages in a row fully blocked out what's even the point
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #334,617 BunnyBeeHope said: One part was 125 pages in a row fully blocked out what's even the point Click to expand... To say “hey look we not the bad guys we show the list”
BunnyBeeHope said: One part was 125 pages in a row fully blocked out what's even the point Click to expand... To say “hey look we not the bad guys we show the list”
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #334,618 After all why shouldn’t I fake death and escape to some island fishing and swimming all day long, alone
After all why shouldn’t I fake death and escape to some island fishing and swimming all day long, alone
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Dec 30, 2025 #334,620 Vael said: After all why shouldn’t I fake death and escape to some island fishing and swimming all day long, alone Click to expand... Do it
Vael said: After all why shouldn’t I fake death and escape to some island fishing and swimming all day long, alone Click to expand... Do it