youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,821 The mix of emotions as the Christmas cookies dwindle to nothing
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,823 Maddiemoiselle said: *thaws chicken wings* Click to expand... How are they?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,824 Maddiemoiselle said: *thaws chicken wings* Click to expand... Friday night feast
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,825 Vael said: How are they? Click to expand... Frozen
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,826 Vael said: How are they? Click to expand... Still pretty frozen at this point, I’m guessing
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,828 Now I know what thaws means tho, I’m smort-ish
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,829 Vael said: I’m so dumb Click to expand... No you’re not, we’re being silly
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,830 Vael said: Now I know what thaws means tho, I’m smort-ish Click to expand... Well hell, if you didn’t know what thaw means, you’re definitely not dumb!
Vael said: Now I know what thaws means tho, I’m smort-ish Click to expand... Well hell, if you didn’t know what thaw means, you’re definitely not dumb!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,831 I’m not sure that sentence hangs together properly, so I hope you know what I meant
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,832 youngbustyredhead said: Well hell, if you didn’t know what thaw means, you’re definitely not dumb! Click to expand... Yes cause I lacked vocabulary
youngbustyredhead said: Well hell, if you didn’t know what thaw means, you’re definitely not dumb! Click to expand... Yes cause I lacked vocabulary
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,833 Vael said: Yes cause I lacked vocabulary Click to expand... Say something in French and then we’ll talk about who lacks vocabulary
Vael said: Yes cause I lacked vocabulary Click to expand... Say something in French and then we’ll talk about who lacks vocabulary
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,834 But we won’t talk about it in French, bc I know almost none
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,836 Harthacnut said: Awwww yis Click to expand... Drought is over???
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,837 Vael said: I’m so dumb Click to expand... No no. Just fremch
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,839 Maddiemoiselle said: I would like to cum Click to expand... Go for it!