Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,924 it's been alright. work was easy. Went to bed before the New Year because to me it's just another day. How's your week been
it's been alright. work was easy. Went to bed before the New Year because to me it's just another day. How's your week been
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,925 Tash26 said: How are we all doing today? Click to expand... I am ok!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,926 Casey86 said: Hey... dropping in to say I'm still alive and even though it's done and over with. I hope you all had a great start to the New Year Click to expand... Happy New Year!
Casey86 said: Hey... dropping in to say I'm still alive and even though it's done and over with. I hope you all had a great start to the New Year Click to expand... Happy New Year!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,927 Casey86 said: it's been alright. work was easy. Went to bed before the New Year because to me it's just another day. How's your week been Click to expand... It's been relaxing. Definitely don't want to go back to work
Casey86 said: it's been alright. work was easy. Went to bed before the New Year because to me it's just another day. How's your week been Click to expand... It's been relaxing. Definitely don't want to go back to work
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,928 youngbustyredhead said: I am ok! Click to expand... That's good to hearrrrr
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,929 youngbustyredhead said: Happy New Year! Click to expand... Happy New Year to you too YBR
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,930 Maddiemoiselle said: It's been relaxing. Definitely don't want to go back to work Click to expand... Same i go back Tuesday
Maddiemoiselle said: It's been relaxing. Definitely don't want to go back to work Click to expand... Same i go back Tuesday
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,932 Maddiemoiselle said: I'm watching Wake Up Dead Man Click to expand... It was awesome imo
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,935 Maddiemoiselle said: I'm licking it! Click to expand... Maddie cmon we said behave
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,937 Anyways, enjoy the movie ! And have a great afternoon/evening
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 2, 2026 #337,939 Harthacnut said: Sleep evades me Click to expand... Samessies