Kinkyyy
Seems like someone is jelly
Kinkyyy
Have seen your jelly ya, looks goopySeems like someone is jelly
Have seen your jelly ya, looks goopy
What’s up this morning or day for everyone?![]()
Think Ciaran and Vman are both ‘up’, but for what who knows with those twoWhat’s up this morning or day for everyone?![]()
The b was a typo, but could mean 'bitch' in this context
Think Ciaran and Vman are both ‘up’, but for what who knows with those two
Morning or Eve for you Fuzz?
Obsession by simplysadie
Well I am glad they are “up” even if we don’t know what it is for really.Think Ciaran and Vman are both ‘up’, but for what who knows with those two
Morning or Eve for you Fuzz?
Sounds like a new fragrance.
Where as
Obsession by Harthacnut sounds like a flagrance
I’m unleashing chaos with the beastmen on Total war war hammer 3. I’m being a nerdThink Ciaran and Vman are both ‘up’, but for what who knows with those two
Morning or Eve for you Fuzz?
I’m unleashing chaos with the beastmen on Total war war hammer 3. I’m being a nerd
I’m unleashing chaos with the beastmen on Total war war hammer 3. I’m being a nerd
Translated: Ciaran and I are the Beastmen, unleashing the hammer, round three of the circle jerk
Fucking called it.
I mean, it was just too tempting