Lilith2_0 Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #44,801 Digging in to my mountain of work that I need to wrap up before the weeeeeekendddddd.
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #44,802 Lilith2_0 said: Digging in to my mountain of work that I need to wrap up before the weeeeeekendddddd. Click to expand... Godspeed Thread : cleaning dust in the house listening to music
Lilith2_0 said: Digging in to my mountain of work that I need to wrap up before the weeeeeekendddddd. Click to expand... Godspeed Thread : cleaning dust in the house listening to music
D Deleted member 1558146 Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #44,806 Having a little stretch after my run Few yoga poses chucked in for the back and hips Sipping on my supplements
Having a little stretch after my run Few yoga poses chucked in for the back and hips Sipping on my supplements
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #44,807 Dealing with a bank and credit union at the same time Got me like
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #44,808 BunnyBeeHope said: Dealing with a bank and credit union at the same time Got me like View attachment 484394 Click to expand... If you need a driver lemme know
BunnyBeeHope said: Dealing with a bank and credit union at the same time Got me like View attachment 484394 Click to expand... If you need a driver lemme know
Simonsaysxxx503 Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #44,812 Just getting home! Short day Friday, fuck yeh!
Amelia24 Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #44,813 Making chicken fajitassss ….with a non alcoholic margarita ……lemonade lol oh la la
D Deleted member 1476601 🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍 FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #44,814 Sakura3 said: Thinking I should try and do some light exercise. Click to expand... Do it! Thread: In a fourth back-to-back meeting. Should be illegal on a Friday, but whatever…last one…I hope.
Sakura3 said: Thinking I should try and do some light exercise. Click to expand... Do it! Thread: In a fourth back-to-back meeting. Should be illegal on a Friday, but whatever…last one…I hope.
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Jan 9, 2026 #44,816 Finally off from work! That place can suck my ass
Busty_Nerd The Thicc Admin Staff member FCN Regular Jan 10, 2026 #44,817 Watching a weird movie before bed
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 10, 2026 #44,819 Coffee while I think about what I should be doing.
D Deleted member 1217451 Resident FCN Regular Jan 10, 2026 #44,820 Bath time. Waiting for @Lucifer7771 to wake up