Ohhhh look Foxy knows……What did you get? A Macaron(s)?
Yes
3 Salted Caramel, 1 Raspberry, 1 Lemon and one Blossom..
Ohhhh look Foxy knows……What did you get? A Macaron(s)?
All my favourite flavours!Ohhhh look Foxy knows……
Yes
3 Salted Caramel, 1 Raspberry, 1 Lemon and one Blossom..
I'm listening![]()
I'm listening
I mean they make the best macaronsOhhhh look Foxy knows……
Yes
3 Salted Caramel, 1 Raspberry, 1 Lemon and one Blossom..
I get it. McDonald's also has that effect on meOops that didn’t work right, to busy swooning over my Mac’s ha
Theyre great and I dont even think macarons are the best dessertOops that didn’t work right, to busy swooning over my Mac’s ha
I get it. McDonald's also has that effect on me
Whatever turns you onDouble eyeroll![]()
Whatever turns you on
*works so hard*Shouldn’t have said that, she be gone for a few mins now…
‘Working’![]()
3 minutes, good job*works so hard*![]()
![]()
She was after some ‘over time’… eeked it out3 minutes, good job![]()
Thank you! I'm getting alot quicker at the clean up. Only 2 and a half minutes this time3 minutes, good job![]()
Thank you! I'm getting alot quicker at the clean up. Only 2 and a half minutes this time
This joke I've begun is gonna come back and bite me![]()
Ruuuuuude
Hopefully it does