BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #344,764 No need to be sorry when you can just bring me food instead
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #344,765 *Brings you a pack of rolaids* Wait...that was a battery
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #344,766 Maddiemoiselle said: *Brings you a pack of rolaids* Wait...that was a battery Click to expand...
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #344,767 I feel like that's from some show and I should get the reference
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #344,768 Bailey94 said: I feel like that's from some show and I should get the reference Click to expand...
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #344,771 Bailey94 said: I knew it! Click to expand... But do you know it???
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #344,772 MorellaGoddessofLeather said: Hello everyone Click to expand... Hello there miss morella!
MorellaGoddessofLeather Resident FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #344,774 Maddiemoiselle said: Hello there miss morella! Click to expand... Hello @Maddiemoiselle
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #344,775 Maddiemoiselle said: But do you know it??? Click to expand... Of course I know it duh Tell me what you think it is and see if I'm right
Maddiemoiselle said: But do you know it??? Click to expand... Of course I know it duh Tell me what you think it is and see if I'm right
MorellaGoddessofLeather Resident FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #344,776 Bailey94 said: Hi Morella How are you? Click to expand... Hello Bailey, I am ok, thank you for asking. How are you?
Bailey94 said: Hi Morella How are you? Click to expand... Hello Bailey, I am ok, thank you for asking. How are you?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #344,777 MorellaGoddessofLeather said: Hello Bailey, I am ok, thank you for asking. How are you? Click to expand... I'm doing pretty great ty! Madison is being a pistol tho. Keep a close eye on her
MorellaGoddessofLeather said: Hello Bailey, I am ok, thank you for asking. How are you? Click to expand... I'm doing pretty great ty! Madison is being a pistol tho. Keep a close eye on her
MorellaGoddessofLeather Resident FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #344,778 Bailey94 said: I'm doing pretty great ty! Madison is being a pistol tho. Keep a close eye on her Click to expand... OK LOL I will.
Bailey94 said: I'm doing pretty great ty! Madison is being a pistol tho. Keep a close eye on her Click to expand... OK LOL I will.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #344,779 Is it nighttime in your part of the world Morella?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #344,780 Morella. I have to get something sorted out here...