Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #345,107 Have you seen my pfp? Lol Steak, baked potato, and a roasted broccoli/cauliflower mix
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #345,109 BunnyBeeHope said: Cuntflaps Click to expand... How did you guess my password???
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,110 anything4u69 said: I'd love to be pegged by you. PM? Click to expand...
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,111 Bailey94 said: Click to expand... Instantly accepted his friend request?
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,112 Maybe he was asking for a friend... Regardless, definitely a top 3 pick up line.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,114 I'm not sure. I wasn't here for it. I just know some of the initial interactions here make me laugh hysterically. What ever happened to, "HI, I'm ______?"
I'm not sure. I wasn't here for it. I just know some of the initial interactions here make me laugh hysterically. What ever happened to, "HI, I'm ______?"
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,118 I had a good day. Got some cute and practical stuff for my office. Big day tomorrow. I'm SO EXCITED!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,120 Thank ya thank ya Did some cleaning today too. Got my lunches for the week sorted out. I'm so ready it's almost skeery
Thank ya thank ya Did some cleaning today too. Got my lunches for the week sorted out. I'm so ready it's almost skeery