youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #345,081 Maddiemoiselle said: Lag has been causing this lately Click to expand... I thought you were just repeating for emphasis
Maddiemoiselle said: Lag has been causing this lately Click to expand... I thought you were just repeating for emphasis
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #345,082 youngbustyredhead said: I thought you were just repeating for emphasis Click to expand... Oh. Maybe I was.
youngbustyredhead said: I thought you were just repeating for emphasis Click to expand... Oh. Maybe I was.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #345,085 He appeared on my screen, that's all it takes lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #345,086 He's one of the commentators for this game I'm about to half pay attention to
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #345,088 Wow. And here I thought he was so revered. Almost god like.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #345,089 I'd rather listen to Brady than Tony Romo. Romo is an idiot. Painful to listen to.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #345,090 Lol I don't actually have an opinion about him either way
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #345,092 So in this limited aspect, I suppose Brady is preferable
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #345,093 Dang, everybody's cuddling and just sitting here staring at a blank screen. Pfft
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #345,094 Craig53m said: Dang, everybody's cuddling and just sitting here staring at a blank screen. Pfft Click to expand... I actually just having a nosebleed lol
Craig53m said: Dang, everybody's cuddling and just sitting here staring at a blank screen. Pfft Click to expand... I actually just having a nosebleed lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #345,098 Maddiemoiselle said: It's what I do best Click to expand... False
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 11, 2026 #345,099 youngbustyredhead said: False Click to expand... Ok fine its one of the things I do best lol