Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,262 Goodnight you two and good morning to anyone else who turns up, I probably won’t be here though lol
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,267 BunnyBeeHope said: I should probably do some work Click to expand... Nahhhhh. They fuck you over. Steal as much time from them as possible
BunnyBeeHope said: I should probably do some work Click to expand... Nahhhhh. They fuck you over. Steal as much time from them as possible
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,272 I'm good. Just angry about thos cold snap that started last night. Lol. How about you?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,273 I’m ok thanks. Debating with myself whether to eat something or not.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,275 Don’t really need anything. And shouldn’t eat now. But a little peckish.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,276 I haven't heard that word in a long time! And understandable.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,279 But it’s breakfast time there you are allowed to be.