Game What are you doing right now?

Go look the last couple I’ve watched buster, on the “last film watched” thread.
Couple of good story’s there and the last 1 as the worst bear scene I’ve ever scene, worst than reverent

Thread: sorting my stuff ready for work tomorrow
Oooh I just checked and I’ve seen backcountry that’s really good and my kinda film ….think I’ve found one …will post it later
 
I’ve never prepped in advance. I assume you take just one of those every morning. Do you keep it chilled? Curious what you also added? I usually add turmeric and/or ginger.

Thread:
Burning the other end of the candle
Yep one every morning. I only make a couple days worth at a time because of the lemon juice, it’s probably safe to make a week’s worth at a time. But yes, I keep them in the fridge. I add raw honey, cinnamon, and dilute with water.
 

Trending content

Back
Top