BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #345,988 Maddiemoiselle said: How was nachos? Click to expand... Really good. Hit the spot. I think I may be onto something Should prolly open a restaurant
Maddiemoiselle said: How was nachos? Click to expand... Really good. Hit the spot. I think I may be onto something Should prolly open a restaurant
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #345,990 Bailey94 said: I think that counts as cooking Click to expand... It absolutely does
D Deleted member 1430026 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #345,993 wish I could get play the guitar! Just got into bed
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #345,994 SweetDeesire said: wish I could get play the guitar! Just got into bed Click to expand... You can still do it in bed. that's not illegal
SweetDeesire said: wish I could get play the guitar! Just got into bed Click to expand... You can still do it in bed. that's not illegal
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #345,995 Maddiemoiselle said: You can still do it in bed. that's not illegal Click to expand...
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #345,999 I hope they win. For her But also I lowkey hope Houston loses everything