BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,041 Vael said: A shop where you can buy tarot cards, stones, incense. I’m pretty sure I was a ouija board too when passing by Click to expand... So like walmart
Vael said: A shop where you can buy tarot cards, stones, incense. I’m pretty sure I was a ouija board too when passing by Click to expand... So like walmart
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,042 SweetDeesire said: Goodnight all Click to expand... Goodnoghty
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,043 SweetDeesire said: Goodnight all Click to expand... What the hail? The party is here tho
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,044 Bailey94 said: Thank you but we all know better. You saw my "cooking" Click to expand... It was nice!
Bailey94 said: Thank you but we all know better. You saw my "cooking" Click to expand... It was nice!
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,045 Bailey94 said: So like walmart Click to expand... We don’t have Walmarts here and it was a small shop in a not so dark alley
Bailey94 said: So like walmart Click to expand... We don’t have Walmarts here and it was a small shop in a not so dark alley
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,047 Vael said: We don’t have Walmarts here and it was a small shop in a not so dark alley Click to expand... Then where do you buy your guns?
Vael said: We don’t have Walmarts here and it was a small shop in a not so dark alley Click to expand... Then where do you buy your guns?
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,048 Bailey94 said: Then where do you buy your guns? Click to expand... At the armory but we need a licence and also I prolly couldn’t buy a gun even if I wanted
Bailey94 said: Then where do you buy your guns? Click to expand... At the armory but we need a licence and also I prolly couldn’t buy a gun even if I wanted
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,052 But the more important thing is what kind of popcorn
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,053 Vael said: But the more important thing is what kind of popcorn Click to expand... The kind that goes pop
Vael said: But the more important thing is what kind of popcorn Click to expand... The kind that goes pop
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,056 Maddiemoiselle said: The kind that goes pop Click to expand... Maddiemoiselle said: When you microwave it Click to expand... Oh wait that’s how it’s supposed to do? Damn I was eating them from the bag as it is, makes the teeth goes pop
Maddiemoiselle said: The kind that goes pop Click to expand... Maddiemoiselle said: When you microwave it Click to expand... Oh wait that’s how it’s supposed to do? Damn I was eating them from the bag as it is, makes the teeth goes pop
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,057 Vael said: Oh wait that’s how it’s supposed to do? Damn I was eating them from the bag as it is, makes the teeth goes pop Click to expand... Thats the fremch for you
Vael said: Oh wait that’s how it’s supposed to do? Damn I was eating them from the bag as it is, makes the teeth goes pop Click to expand... Thats the fremch for you
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,058 Almost time for my mom to wake up, when I hear she’s awake I’ll go make her breakfast before she leave to work and I’ll probably eat my breakfast too and try to sleep again after
Almost time for my mom to wake up, when I hear she’s awake I’ll go make her breakfast before she leave to work and I’ll probably eat my breakfast too and try to sleep again after