D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,124 I went to the store earlier to buy groceries etc and the cashier was a big tiddy goth , not a Belgian one tho
I went to the store earlier to buy groceries etc and the cashier was a big tiddy goth , not a Belgian one tho
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,125 Ah they rejected my report about the gf trading stuff
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,126 Apparently the “without consent” wasn’t clear enough to justify the report
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,128 Maddiemoiselle said: Tired Click to expand... Go to sleep
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,129 Maddiemoiselle said: Tired Click to expand... Don't listen to him. Stay awake forever
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,130 Fine I’m unwanted here, I’ll make breakfast
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,132 Vael said: Fine I’m unwanted here, I’ll make breakfast Click to expand... Crispy bacon please and thank you
Vael said: Fine I’m unwanted here, I’ll make breakfast Click to expand... Crispy bacon please and thank you
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,133 Bailey94 said: Crispy bacon please and thank you Click to expand... No you mean
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,135 Go find a bat to bite you and you will never sleep at night again
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,136 Vael said: No you mean Click to expand... I'm not sure what this means
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,137 There’s only one vampire in this thread and that’s me
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,139 Bailey94 said: I'm not sure what this means Click to expand... No you’re mean
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 13, 2026 #346,140 Vael said: No you’re mean Click to expand... This checks out