BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,581 Another day another war crime and embarrassment for the u.s
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,584 Maddiemoiselle said: Flip me bb Click to expand...
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,585 I found a subreddit that is all simpsons memes about current news. I'm set
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,586 BunnyBeeHope said: Another day another war crime and embarrassment for the u.s Click to expand... I chose to ignore this and post a meme from a 90s movie
BunnyBeeHope said: Another day another war crime and embarrassment for the u.s Click to expand... I chose to ignore this and post a meme from a 90s movie
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,588 BunnyBeeHope said: I was barely in the 90s though Click to expand... I wasn’t at all
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,590 youngbustyredhead said: I wasn’t at all Click to expand... Ciaran was. The 1790s
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,596 Maddiemoiselle said: Ignore me Click to expand... No
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,598 youngbustyredhead said: No Click to expand... Yes.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 14, 2026 #347,600 youngbustyredhead said: Click to expand... Close those eyes