Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,501 Maddiemoiselle said: Oh Generally pretty good. Sick of the cold weather loool Click to expand... I've been eh and quiet. Definitely sick of the cold too
Maddiemoiselle said: Oh Generally pretty good. Sick of the cold weather loool Click to expand... I've been eh and quiet. Definitely sick of the cold too
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,502 Craig53m said: Don't ask! They have been discussing sooooo many ways of getting rid of bodies... Click to expand... Never a bad thing though
Craig53m said: Don't ask! They have been discussing sooooo many ways of getting rid of bodies... Click to expand... Never a bad thing though
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,503 Casey86 said: I've been eh and quiet. Definitely sick of the cold too Click to expand... Well it's good to see you!!
Casey86 said: I've been eh and quiet. Definitely sick of the cold too Click to expand... Well it's good to see you!!
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,504 Maddiemoiselle said: Well it's good to see you!! Click to expand... Good to see you guys too
D Deleted member 1430026 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,505 If I yell out MILLION does that get us there?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,506 Casey86 said: Good to see you guys too Click to expand... How's work going?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,508 SweetDeesire said: If I yell out MILLION does that get us there? Click to expand... Yes ma'am
D Deleted member 1430026 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,511 But not like Canuck county, right Maddie?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,515 SweetDeesire said: But not like Canuck county, right Maddie? Click to expand... We so cold
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,517 Maddiemoiselle said: How's work going? Click to expand... Eh work is work. Been a busy week
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,518 SweetDeesire said: And hi Casey! Cold up there Click to expand... Hey Dee and yea it's cold and gonna be a cold weekend
SweetDeesire said: And hi Casey! Cold up there Click to expand... Hey Dee and yea it's cold and gonna be a cold weekend
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,519 Casey86 said: Eh work is work. Been a busy week Click to expand... Do you have the weekend off?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,520 Maddiemoiselle said: Do you have the weekend off? Click to expand... Yea I'm off this weekend