BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,542 Casey86 said: It was only a week thankfully. Only made 50 bucks for jury duty Click to expand... Well you’ve earned my respect forever
Casey86 said: It was only a week thankfully. Only made 50 bucks for jury duty Click to expand... Well you’ve earned my respect forever
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,544 SweetDeesire said: Goodnight all! Click to expand... Night Dee
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,545 Bailey94 said: Well you’ve earned my respect forever Click to expand... Thanks lol. I tried everything to get out of jury duty.
Bailey94 said: Well you’ve earned my respect forever Click to expand... Thanks lol. I tried everything to get out of jury duty.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,546 SweetDeesire said: Goodnight all! Click to expand... Night night pretty lady!
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,548 Nite Dee. Same to everybody else cuz it's bed time me also
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,549 Craig53m said: Nite Dee. Same to everybody else cuz it's bed time me also Click to expand... Goodnight Craig Sweet sleepies
Craig53m said: Nite Dee. Same to everybody else cuz it's bed time me also Click to expand... Goodnight Craig Sweet sleepies
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,550 Bailey94 said: I would love jury duty in theory Click to expand... I never wanted to do jury duty lol
Bailey94 said: I would love jury duty in theory Click to expand... I never wanted to do jury duty lol
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,551 I think I would get bored with that too. Malpractice? No thanks. Give me a homicide case or let me go
I think I would get bored with that too. Malpractice? No thanks. Give me a homicide case or let me go
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,552 Bailey94 said: I think I would get bored with that too. Malpractice? No thanks. Give me a homicide case or let me go Click to expand... Yea probably wouldn't have been so bad if it was a different case.
Bailey94 said: I think I would get bored with that too. Malpractice? No thanks. Give me a homicide case or let me go Click to expand... Yea probably wouldn't have been so bad if it was a different case.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,553 I would know if they’re guilty or not in two minutes. But I would drag it out and keep getting them free sammies
I would know if they’re guilty or not in two minutes. But I would drag it out and keep getting them free sammies
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,554 haha more power to you. I hope i don't get picked for jury duty for a long time
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,556 You prolly can’t get picked again for a while right?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #349,558 Bailey94 said: You prolly can’t get picked again for a while right? Click to expand... That's what they say, but you never know
Bailey94 said: You prolly can’t get picked again for a while right? Click to expand... That's what they say, but you never know