Too few pillows and blankets. Ugly color.![]()
They exist, this IS a cuddle chair , JS
Too few pillows and blankets. Ugly color.![]()
They exist, this IS a cuddle chair , JS
I think you're doing cuddling wrongHmmmm am not sure that’s how they described it for cuddling
.............I think you're doing cuddling wrong
Too few pillows and blankets. Ugly color.![]()
Also what's this chair like for stain removal. @vanilla_hips would probably drop her cum all over it![]()
They exist, this IS a cuddle chair , JS
Yeah please save us from filthFilth
I mean ya not wrong on the cushions/blankets, but the color is goood. And nobody should be following up the word ugly with that creepy face..
Oh. Is this a fill in the blanks?Eat me .ash.
Tiz disgraceful, I tried to bring a wholesome cuddle chair in and has been sullied/soiled…Filth
The world is not ready for your wholesomenessTiz disgraceful, I tried to bring a wholesome cuddle chair in and has been sullied/soiled…
Did you tell her to use toilet roll going forward?Heard a coworker scream really loud. Went to see what was going on to help, thinking someone fell or had a seizure or something.
She got poo on her hand
I'm not a doctorDid you tell her to use toilet roll going forward?
Are you just carrying the entire clinic/hospital on your shoulders? Cause it seems soHeard a coworker scream really loud. Went to see what was going on to help, thinking someone fell or had a seizure or something.
She got poo on her hand
But you are a cutie patoooootieI'm not a doctor
TrueBut you are a cutie patoooootie