Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,101 When you go into the "Voices or Voices 2.0 thread, you can match a voice to name. It's wild!
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,102 SimplySadie said: Vman doing the laundry huh Click to expand... Ofc, I’m an independent being
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,103 Vael said: Ofc I watched Momma from the window as she struggled to hang it all Click to expand... Gotchya
Vael said: Ofc I watched Momma from the window as she struggled to hang it all Click to expand... Gotchya
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,104 Craig53m said: When you go into the "Voices or Voices 2.0 thread, you can match a voice to name. It's wild! Click to expand... Dunno what this even is ha
Craig53m said: When you go into the "Voices or Voices 2.0 thread, you can match a voice to name. It's wild! Click to expand... Dunno what this even is ha
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,105 SimplySadie said: Gotchya Click to expand... And I thought you were one of the nicest here
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,106 SimplySadie said: Dunno what this even is ha Click to expand... There are a couple threads on here where people post voice clips. The most recent is Voices 2.0
SimplySadie said: Dunno what this even is ha Click to expand... There are a couple threads on here where people post voice clips. The most recent is Voices 2.0
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,107 Vael said: And I thought you were one of the nicest here Click to expand... Ahhh that’s where u went wrong, I am THE nicest hehe
Vael said: And I thought you were one of the nicest here Click to expand... Ahhh that’s where u went wrong, I am THE nicest hehe
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,108 Okay weirdest profile post award goes to D girl
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,109 SimplySadie said: Ahhh that’s where u went wrong, I am THE nicest hehe Click to expand... Not after what you said
SimplySadie said: Ahhh that’s where u went wrong, I am THE nicest hehe Click to expand... Not after what you said
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,110 Craig53m said: There are a couple threads on here where people post voice clips. The most recent is Voices 2.0 Click to expand... Honestly think I don’t see half this site
Craig53m said: There are a couple threads on here where people post voice clips. The most recent is Voices 2.0 Click to expand... Honestly think I don’t see half this site
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,111 Vael said: Not after what you said Click to expand... All that detergent has obv gone to your head eeek
Vael said: Not after what you said Click to expand... All that detergent has obv gone to your head eeek
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,113 Well I was considering following you but since you’re mean
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,114 SimplySadie said: Honestly think I don’t see half this site Click to expand... It's fun to put people with their voices.
SimplySadie said: Honestly think I don’t see half this site Click to expand... It's fun to put people with their voices.
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,115 SimplySadie said: All that detergent has obv gone to your head eeek Click to expand... Wait you’re not supposed to drink it?
SimplySadie said: All that detergent has obv gone to your head eeek Click to expand... Wait you’re not supposed to drink it?
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,116 SimplySadie said: Any golf today Craig? Click to expand... No. Usually I only play on Monday and Wednesday. Way too damn today!
SimplySadie said: Any golf today Craig? Click to expand... No. Usually I only play on Monday and Wednesday. Way too damn today!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,117 Vael said: Well I was considering following you but since you’re mean Click to expand... Craig is a nice dude, don’t be mean
Vael said: Well I was considering following you but since you’re mean Click to expand... Craig is a nice dude, don’t be mean
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,118 My masterpiece https://voca.ro/1h0STXYrSEiA
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,119 Craig53m said: No. Usually I only play on Monday and Wednesday. Way too damn today! Click to expand... Ahhh. I feel like I could bust some balls today
Craig53m said: No. Usually I only play on Monday and Wednesday. Way too damn today! Click to expand... Ahhh. I feel like I could bust some balls today
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,120 SimplySadie said: Craig is a nice dude, don’t be mean Click to expand... I'm not nice, it's all an illusion
SimplySadie said: Craig is a nice dude, don’t be mean Click to expand... I'm not nice, it's all an illusion