D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,702 The website is totally broken on mobile I think, at least for me
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,703 Baldurs gate is more a character creator than a game for me at this stage
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,705 BunnyBeeHope said: Baldurs gate is more a character creator than a game for me at this stage Click to expand... Wooooo amazing
BunnyBeeHope said: Baldurs gate is more a character creator than a game for me at this stage Click to expand... Wooooo amazing
D Deleted member 1570617 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,706 Maddiemoiselle said: Same tbh Click to expand... Well I’ll try again after dinner then. Have a great evening/day everyone
Maddiemoiselle said: Same tbh Click to expand... Well I’ll try again after dinner then. Have a great evening/day everyone
D Deleted member 1430026 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,707 What is this Balders gate? And no, not going to research. I use my research for other pressing topics…
What is this Balders gate? And no, not going to research. I use my research for other pressing topics…
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,708 SweetDeesire said: What is this Balders gate? And no, not going to research. I use my research for other pressing topics… Click to expand... Its a video game
SweetDeesire said: What is this Balders gate? And no, not going to research. I use my research for other pressing topics… Click to expand... Its a video game
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,710 SweetDeesire said: What is this Balders gate? And no, not going to research. I use my research for other pressing topics… Click to expand... Like porn
SweetDeesire said: What is this Balders gate? And no, not going to research. I use my research for other pressing topics… Click to expand... Like porn
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,717 BunnyBeeHope said: I want greasy food so much Click to expand... Just had come