youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,862 They must have had a lot of baked pit ham left over, they’re having it again tonight
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,863 youngbustyredhead said: They must have had a lot of baked pit ham left over, they’re having it again tonight Click to expand... I mean, I hope they shaved said pit and made it smell nice before serving
youngbustyredhead said: They must have had a lot of baked pit ham left over, they’re having it again tonight Click to expand... I mean, I hope they shaved said pit and made it smell nice before serving
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,864 SimplySadie said: I mean, I hope they shaved said pit and made it smell nice before serving Click to expand... This confirms my decision not to have it again ty lol
SimplySadie said: I mean, I hope they shaved said pit and made it smell nice before serving Click to expand... This confirms my decision not to have it again ty lol
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,865 Ohh youngbustyredhead said: This confirms my decision not to have it again ty lol Click to expand... Sorryyyyyy Eeeeek
Ohh youngbustyredhead said: This confirms my decision not to have it again ty lol Click to expand... Sorryyyyyy Eeeeek
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,868 Harthacnut said: Can't sleep Click to expand... Hi!!!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,869 Maddiemoiselle said: Filthy Click to expand... Pits? Ya ruining Madam Rouges dinner!!
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,871 Harthacnut said: Can't sleep Click to expand... That sucks
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,872 Harthacnut said: Can't sleep Click to expand... Tiz cause I did sneaky voodoo doll and forbided it
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,874 Amberrlicious said: Site is running like a dog Click to expand... Ya And also Hey Hope ya oj
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,875 I’d edit that but will take so long I’m not
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,878 SimplySadie said: I’d eat that Click to expand... Sup
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,879 Harthacnut said: Gonna listen to porcupine tree Click to expand... What’s this ? Should I know?
D Deleted member 1430026 Resident FCN Regular Jan 16, 2026 #350,880 I think I am going to have a burger for dinner. From where…that is the question…