Kev469 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,162 Lil_wonders said: I don’t watch it very often. I’d rather stick my head in the sand than know all the bad stuff happening in the world. Click to expand... Headlines only for me, planning on retiring this year to a house in the country and to ignore the bad things happening in the wider world!
Lil_wonders said: I don’t watch it very often. I’d rather stick my head in the sand than know all the bad stuff happening in the world. Click to expand... Headlines only for me, planning on retiring this year to a house in the country and to ignore the bad things happening in the wider world!
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,163 I fancy doing some baking this morning, just not sue what to do
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,164 cian46irish said: I fancy doing some baking this morning, just not sue what to do Click to expand... Bake me a pie. A sweet pie.
cian46irish said: I fancy doing some baking this morning, just not sue what to do Click to expand... Bake me a pie. A sweet pie.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,165 Kev469 said: Headlines only for me, planning on retiring this year to a house in the country and to ignore the bad things happening in the wider world! Click to expand... Sounds like a good plan to have
Kev469 said: Headlines only for me, planning on retiring this year to a house in the country and to ignore the bad things happening in the wider world! Click to expand... Sounds like a good plan to have
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,166 Kev469 said: Headlines only for me, planning on retiring this year to a house in the country and to ignore the bad things happening in the wider world! Click to expand... I’m headlines only also, if one interests me I may read more about it. It’s all just so depressing in the world just now. House in the country sounds delightful
Kev469 said: Headlines only for me, planning on retiring this year to a house in the country and to ignore the bad things happening in the wider world! Click to expand... I’m headlines only also, if one interests me I may read more about it. It’s all just so depressing in the world just now. House in the country sounds delightful
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,167 I wouldn’t like to live in the country. But a get away place would be nice.
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,168 Lil_wonders said: Bake me a pie. A sweet pie. Click to expand... Oh good choice. Lemon meringue pie I think
Lil_wonders said: Bake me a pie. A sweet pie. Click to expand... Oh good choice. Lemon meringue pie I think
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,169 cian46irish said: Oh good choice. Lemon meringue pie I think Click to expand... Oh one of my favourites. Make it quite lemony please.
cian46irish said: Oh good choice. Lemon meringue pie I think Click to expand... Oh one of my favourites. Make it quite lemony please.
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,170 Lil_wonders said: I wouldn’t like to live in the country. But a get away place would be nice. Click to expand... I was brought up in the country. When retirement comes I can see me leaving city life for country life again
Lil_wonders said: I wouldn’t like to live in the country. But a get away place would be nice. Click to expand... I was brought up in the country. When retirement comes I can see me leaving city life for country life again
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,171 Lil_wonders said: Oh one of my favourites. Make it quite lemony please. Click to expand... Lemony it shall be
Lil_wonders said: Oh one of my favourites. Make it quite lemony please. Click to expand... Lemony it shall be
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,174 Kev469 said: I often get to eat humble pie! Click to expand... Oh don’t we all
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,179 Bailey94 said: Howdy Ciaran Howdy Vanilla Click to expand... Hey Bailey Hey Bailey Hey