D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,221 Bailey94 said: Did you try counting rocks? Click to expand... I did, but they weigh heavy on the mind lol
Bailey94 said: Did you try counting rocks? Click to expand... I did, but they weigh heavy on the mind lol
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,222 Bailey94 said: You off on Mondays or working on Saturdays? Click to expand... Neither technically ha
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,223 Sadie were the happy monday northern?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,224 Dunno what I was on about, think I’d rather work presently though, I think I meant
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,225 SimplySadie said: Dunno what I was on about, think I’d rather work presently though, I think I meant Click to expand... Do you mean you wish it was Monday?
SimplySadie said: Dunno what I was on about, think I’d rather work presently though, I think I meant Click to expand... Do you mean you wish it was Monday?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,226 Harthacnut said: Sadie were the happy monday northern? Click to expand... Think Manchester ?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,227 SimplySadie said: Think Manchester ? Click to expand... Cool. I can do my northern chav voice
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,228 Fuzz_Ball said: Do you mean you wish it was Monday? Click to expand... Not really no, Mondays suck ha
Fuzz_Ball said: Do you mean you wish it was Monday? Click to expand... Not really no, Mondays suck ha
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,229 SimplySadie said: Not really no, Mondays suck ha Click to expand... They do! I can’t wait to wake up Monday and despise it for being the day it is
SimplySadie said: Not really no, Mondays suck ha Click to expand... They do! I can’t wait to wake up Monday and despise it for being the day it is
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,230 Harthacnut said: Cool. I can do my northern chav voice Click to expand... Think ya be a good ‘Manc’
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,231 SimplySadie said: Not really no, Mondays suck ha Click to expand... THEN WHAT DO YOU WANT!?
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,232 Harthacnut said: Meh lol How have you been? Click to expand... I've been good. Had a great time over Xmas and New Year. Now just back to work as normal
Harthacnut said: Meh lol How have you been? Click to expand... I've been good. Had a great time over Xmas and New Year. Now just back to work as normal
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,233 SimplySadie said: Think ya be a good ‘Manc’ Click to expand... Be a better scouser. More ratty
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,234 cian46irish said: I've been good. Had a great time over Xmas and New Year. Now just back to work as normal Click to expand... Im glad you had a great time
cian46irish said: I've been good. Had a great time over Xmas and New Year. Now just back to work as normal Click to expand... Im glad you had a great time
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,235 Bailey94 said: I feel like I misunderstood something Per usual Click to expand... Me too We are in this together!
Bailey94 said: I feel like I misunderstood something Per usual Click to expand... Me too We are in this together!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,236 Harthacnut said: THEN WHAT DO YOU WANT!? Click to expand... Dunno Everything, nothing, something
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,237 SimplySadie said: Dunno Everything, nothing, something Click to expand... Ah, I get ya.
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,238 SimplySadie said: Dunno Everything, nothing, something Click to expand...
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,239 Fuzz_Ball said: Click to expand... Monday is a dirty little bitch
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Jan 17, 2026 #351,240 SimplySadie said: Think Manchester ? Click to expand... Yes they’re Manchester