Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,101 I probably won't have whiskey lol. Water seems smarter
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,106 Lil_wonders said: Hey Bailey. How are you? Click to expand... Doing pretty great thank you How are you doing this ... morning?
Lil_wonders said: Hey Bailey. How are you? Click to expand... Doing pretty great thank you How are you doing this ... morning?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,109 BunnyBeeHope said: I am very wet and not the good kind Click to expand... Rain??
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,110 BunnyBeeHope said: I am very wet and not the good kind Click to expand... su.... oh nvmd
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,111 Maddiemoiselle said: Rain?? Click to expand... Raiiiinnn
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,112 Bailey94 said: Doing pretty great thank you How are you doing this ... morning? Click to expand... Close. Afternoon. I’m good thanks.
Bailey94 said: Doing pretty great thank you How are you doing this ... morning? Click to expand... Close. Afternoon. I’m good thanks.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,116 BunnyBeeHope said: Ok worky time Click to expand... Good luck!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,117 Lil_wonders said: Close. Afternoon. I’m good thanks. Click to expand... Ohhhhh so close I can't math quickly
Lil_wonders said: Close. Afternoon. I’m good thanks. Click to expand... Ohhhhh so close I can't math quickly
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,118 BunnyBeeHope said: Ok worky time Click to expand... You got this! Spikey rocks!
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,119 I can never work out time zones here. And then so many people here are up all night just to confuse me.
I can never work out time zones here. And then so many people here are up all night just to confuse me.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,120 Lil_wonders said: I can never work out time zones here. And then so many people here are up all night just to confuse me. Click to expand... Not Bailey though. She would never.
Lil_wonders said: I can never work out time zones here. And then so many people here are up all night just to confuse me. Click to expand... Not Bailey though. She would never.