Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,561 BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 485880 Click to expand...
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,562 Maddiemoiselle said: There was more snow Click to expand... It is winter
MelancholyArtist Board Bard FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,564 7 degrees F here. That's like -3567C if my math is correct.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,565 FoxInTheSnow said: It is winter Click to expand... Yay good job Fox!
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,566 MelancholyArtist said: 7 degrees F here. That's like -3567C if my math is correct. Click to expand... Hell froze over. Got it
MelancholyArtist said: 7 degrees F here. That's like -3567C if my math is correct. Click to expand... Hell froze over. Got it
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,567 BunnyBeeHope said: No snow here only rain Click to expand... I'm ready for rain and spring
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,568 Maddiemoiselle said: Yay good job Fox! Click to expand... I'll take your condescending praise
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,569 MelancholyArtist said: 7 degrees F here. That's like -3567C if my math is correct. Click to expand... It's about the same here. I almost had to put on a winter jacket
MelancholyArtist said: 7 degrees F here. That's like -3567C if my math is correct. Click to expand... It's about the same here. I almost had to put on a winter jacket
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,570 FoxInTheSnow said: I'll take your condescending praise Click to expand... Good boy
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,571 Maddiemoiselle said: It's about the same here. I almost had to put on a winter jacket Click to expand... This, this is what I'm talking about. Winter jackets only when it hits -25
Maddiemoiselle said: It's about the same here. I almost had to put on a winter jacket Click to expand... This, this is what I'm talking about. Winter jackets only when it hits -25
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,572 FoxInTheSnow said: This, this is what I'm talking about. Winter jackets only when it hits -25 Click to expand... You do have fur that's cheating
FoxInTheSnow said: This, this is what I'm talking about. Winter jackets only when it hits -25 Click to expand... You do have fur that's cheating
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,573 BunnyBeeHope said: No snow here only rain Click to expand... Rain is depressing, snow is not
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,574 FoxInTheSnow said: This, this is what I'm talking about. Winter jackets only when it hits -25 Click to expand... Theyre just annoying otherwise
FoxInTheSnow said: This, this is what I'm talking about. Winter jackets only when it hits -25 Click to expand... Theyre just annoying otherwise
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,575 Maddiemoiselle said: Theyre just annoying otherwise Click to expand... I was going to say we're built tougher
Maddiemoiselle said: Theyre just annoying otherwise Click to expand... I was going to say we're built tougher
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,576 FoxInTheSnow said: I was going to say we're built tougher Click to expand... Maybe. Or just used to it. I'd be a coward in a hot climate loool
FoxInTheSnow said: I was going to say we're built tougher Click to expand... Maybe. Or just used to it. I'd be a coward in a hot climate loool
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,577 FoxInTheSnow said: Rain is depressing, snow is not Click to expand... They are both depressing to me. Means I have to stay in the house. No beach, no golf. Pfft
FoxInTheSnow said: Rain is depressing, snow is not Click to expand... They are both depressing to me. Means I have to stay in the house. No beach, no golf. Pfft
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,579 BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 485883 Click to expand... Where do you get these from???
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #355,580 Maddiemoiselle said: Where do you get these from??? Click to expand... An artist called Greg Stones